Following the updated Government advice, I will be reopening my studio from 15th June for photography services. In the interests of safety and in order to mitigate the risk of infection from Covid-19 the following measures will be in place:
BEFORE THE SHOOT:
1. If you, your child, or anyone else in your household feel unwell or have been unwell with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within 14 days of the shoot your session will not be able to go ahead.
In this case please contact me to rearrange your shoot at the earliest opportunity.
If you are unsure of the symptoms please check here.
2: If myself or anyone in my household feel unwell or have been unwell with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within 14 days of the shoot I will close the studio and contact you to rearrange your session.
3. The studio including all surfaces and props will be thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant before and after each shoot.
4. I will be observing the strictest hygiene standards, including wearing freshly laundered clothes. Please do the same.
DURING THE SHOOT
1. We will keep as much distance between us as possible, however owing to the physical size of my studio this will not be 2m, and therefore I will be wearing a face mask when inside the studio.
2. In addition to myself, studio capacity will be limited to the following:
Cake Smash - maximum of 2 children and 1 adult or 1 child and 2 adults.
All other shoots - maximum of 3 people.
Shoots for larger groups can be arranged for outdoors.
3. Strictly, there will be no access to my private residence, including use of the toilet, so please ensure you go before you leave your house.
4. Hand sanitizer will be made available and is to be used before and after entering my studio.
Hand washing facilities are not available at my studio.
5. If you feel the need to cough or sneeze during the session please do so into a tissue and dispose of immediately then clean your hands with the sanitizer spray provided.
Tissues will be available in the studio.
6. Cash payment will not be accepted, Payment must be by bank transfer on the day of the shoot.
AFTER THE SHOOT
1. Please inform me if you, your child or anyone in your household become unwell with suspected COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of your shoot.
2. There will be a minimum of 1 hour between shoots to allow for cleaning and ventilation of the studio.